Monday, August 29, 2011

Allow me to (re)introduce myself...


The king, Tyson, and his little minion/sister, Cameron

Hello blogging community!  My name is Liz and together with my husband Austin, we created the graphic design & photography company BKG1853.  We reside in Brooklyn, NY and while we love documenting our wonderful city, traveling is right up our alley too.  We live in 550 square feet with our two dogs, Tyson and Cameron, and love every minute of it.    
I have started this blog as out an outlet to share our pictures and preserve the stories and memories they represent, but also as a way to share the inner workings of our lives.  Some days may correspond to our creative endeavors, like pictures taken while BKG’ing (yes, it’s a verb, meaning to capture, create, shoot, document) a neighborhood of Brooklyn, or a new design that Austin is putting together.  I want to share the places we have been and those we are going, and ultimately this blog is about anything and everything we love.  Urban landscapes and vintage frames, cooking new foods and learning new crafts...these are a few of my favorite things. 
I’ve always felt that a picture can tell a thousand words, but I likewise believe that a few well-chosen words can relay a whole picture.  I hope that you are attracted to the images displayed, can relate to the words written, and share your thoughts with us as frequently as possible!
Cheers, and welcome to the life, and lens, of BKG1853!

No comments:

Post a Comment